Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cop Pulls over Bam Margera & Ryan Dunn

Viva La Bam is like the pussified Wal-Mart version of CKY. if youve never seen any of them, got rent or buy them. definatly worth your money.

^ cky also makes jackass look like a bunch of panzies....they literally put their name of Cant Kill Yourself to the test

i always thought it was "Camp Kill Yourself"....

yeah, I like jackass but me and my friends used to do dumber/crazier shit than they do (stomach issues make it pretty impossible to do anything nowa days, plus we all grew up a little). CKY takes it to a whole new level!
    -_-

After the whole "Viva La Bam" deal and "jackass" was over they (MTV) came out with some lame (in my opinion) copy shows like "The Dudesons" and now MTV's"Rad Girls"- same concept as "jackass" but with like 3 or 4 chicks doing (less hardcore) stunts. The of course theres "The Wildboys" which I really don't want to get into how disturbing yet I can't turn away from the television. Bottom line though Cky was/is amazing.

But at the same time I have to give "Jackass" credit, it all started when a guy (Johnny Knoxville) wrote into a magazine called "Big Brother" or something like that (its a skate magazine) and he wrote in with an article about him testing home security devices and stuff on himself and yeah long story short he and a few people from "Big Brother" (such as Jeff Tremaine) started "Jackass" and it grew from there.

dustin...i believe the group of guys that do this crazy stuff is "cant kill yourself" but the band is "camp kill yourself" i might be wrong

Moderator (Night Patrol) Domestic Disturbance's Avatar
    MUSTARD MAN!

they are all the same group of people. Jess Margera is the drummer for CKY, and when Bam put out the first CKY video (landspeed), it was almost entirely soundtracked by CKY.