Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air-Force One stunt cost $328,835

Re: Air-Force One stunt cost $328,835

Every time Air Force 1 takes off no matter where it's destination is it costs a shitload i'm sure.
    95 Civic EX
    83 Nighthawk 550 w/ 650 swap
    Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

It does, Derek. The Air Force said that money would have been spent on another mission anyway, and the only reason anyone cares is because they saw it this time. Like, when you see a jet streaming across the sky, you can bet that it costs a similar ton of money for that, too.

It's not any secret that our government has always pissed away millions in taxpayer dollars daily ever since we first started paying taxes. You were saying it was a drop in the bucket compared to Iraq.... well actually it's even just a drop in the bucket in comparison to all government spending on that one day.

Cheer up Zac, Gates has recommended cancellation of 38 marine one helicopers and suspend any more f-22 raptors. We already have 100 of those. Total will be 183 planes.
    Terminate program to build the F-22 Raptor Fighter Aircraft. Savings: $2.9 billion. Plus helicopers cost savings: $750 million. They will continue on with the jsf f-35 instead. Cheaper and close to f-22 performance and used by airforce, navy and marines and some other countries.

Another note... Meill is in jail. In jan he squirrelled away over 500k in rent money somewhere and they were afraid he would leave. So they revoked his bracelet deal. That I guess that makes me happy, he screwed over my friends and me before. Good riddance. Day before yesterday paper.