Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Moon Landing - Hoax or Truth?

Re: The Moon Landing - Hoax or Truth?

Tbtalon do you believe in ley (or leigh) lines for earths magnetism as a means for UFO's to travel. The fourth kind is a freaky movie. i do believe we are not alone for the simple fact that we have already discovered that there is life on another planet.

I too have heard the wingless flying machine from the Nazi's they had alot going for them in the research and development department but wasn't all there. But on the same token with enough electromagnetism I could even make Caleb float. I think that time travel or perhaps dimensional travel was more than likely the cause of the philidelphia experiment.

BTW for all those that said we went to the moon how did they block the lethal amounts of RADS from the Van Allen Radiation belts.

In essence this discussion is about as useful and Einsteins theory of relativity with its affects on quarks, but is quite entertaining and I enjoy the read.
    well I guess the camaro is staying good project for my kid.

The claim I've read is that the astronauts had enough shielding in the Apollo's while traveling at 24,000mph to the moon, belts span up to roughly 40,389 miles in stretch. 4 hours total there and back with enough shielding was enough to keep them safe.
    Car: 1985 Firebird
    Engine: 355sbc
    - Specs: Edelbrock Performer RPM Top End Kit (1,500-6,500)
    - Cast Crank, Powdermetal Rods, Flat Top Hypereutecnic Pistons
    Transmission: TH350 w/ B&M 3k Stall (Built By: Fountain Transmission)
    Rear-End: GM Posi 10bolt w/ 3.23's and Radial T/A's.

1/4 Best:
    12.51 @ 109 (on street tires)
    12.99 Pass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VRluOsws

IAF Team Member

Like I said in the other thread. We went to the moon several times. Just not how you saw in the 60s. We sure as hell didn't go in those death paper traps they call the modules.

Think we supposably went to the moon with the computing power of a digital watch. Think what we have now and what wwe should be capable of. Yet we still basically have the same rocket technology we did then with a little more gizmos and higher safety rating.