View Poll Results: Comin to the BBQ?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm not sure. It's a day-by-day decision for me.

1 3.45%
  • Maybe! I'll try

12 41.38%
  • Definitely am.

16 55.17%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CR:U 2nd Annual BBQ

Re: CR:U 2nd Annual BBQ

if anyone else knows anyone off of qcdsm help me kick em in there asses and get them going so dsm can represent at the cookout lol

So whats gonna happen if it rains tomorrow? Do we have it anyway or postpone it?

last time i checked... yup you still can drink in the rain =D and there is a freakin shelter!

Yeah the bbq will still go on saturday regardless of what happens with rain or whatever.

My philosophy is that even if it rains, it probably won't rain all day so we should still be able to make a day out of it.

However, if for some reason we have a cruddy turnout (which i'm certain won't be a problem) we will see if we can reserve the pavilion again for later in the summer and have a 2nd cookout maybe in july or august.

It's going to be okay. There will be food for everyone who is there but if it's really cruddy we will have another one.

Zac

Hey guys, quick update.

The weather is saying right now that there is a 20% chance of "morning showers."

We should be perfectly fine for the BBQ then because the BBQ starts at noon! So come hungry! It's supposed to be about 70 degrees tomorrow! Nice nice nice!

Zac

My point Jay, is that not everyone's car is as apt to deal with rain as yours is...ass :-D

Well looks like your riding with justin or I then... homo-saurs

Just to reiterate for everyone:

WE WILL BE THERE EVEN IF IT RAINS!

haha. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of that because we will still be there and we will still be cooking the food even if it rains. We have food already bought and the pavilion already rented so we will be there and we will be cooking for everyone!

Remember you can pick up your t-shirts too. we will have all the t-shirts there tomorrow so bring your $10 and you can pick yours up or even if you haven't reserved one, you can buy one. There are 43 of them so we've got one for you!

So once again, even if it rains we will still be out there!

Zac

Also a weather update, the high is 60-65 so it is going to be NICE outside. It's supposed to be cloudy but oh well.

There is an 80% chance of rain but they said that will mostly be early in the day! So once again we should be good for the BBQ tomorrow but even if it's raining we will still be there!

Zac